I just want to share you my experience with SUN Cellular with their BB600 Plan with Blackberry Curve 9220 as their free phone. This should have been posted 2 months ago, but I was so busy that it has gotten 2 months before getting published.
So the 1st week of October, I availed the plan fro Sun. I got the kit. I can say that I was excited with the blackberry phone since it was my first time to use a Blackberry. My first week was great. I think that it was really a bargain for me, but there are CONS too. I’ll enumerate the CONS first, then the PROS.
- The BB Social namely Facebook and Twitter of SUN were kind of useless. Well, most of the time it gets so slow, maybe because f the signal or the service itself.
- The Blackberry Curve 9220 is NOT 3G. It’s maximum speed is in EDGE. What do you expect? Ofcourse, the BB Social won’t be that great.
- I sometimes get extra charge to the bill because of the GPRS. There are times I accidentally presses the browser, then it will count as charge as soon as it surfed a website, or if you clicked a link from Facebook or Twitter that is outside of Blackberry Facebook and Twitter Apps.
- Camera is not great in BB Curve 9220.
- In this plan BB600, there’s no free text to other networks.
- This is so convenient to texters and callers. My bill could have been P32,000+ if only it’s not UNLIMITED Call and Text. The service is so great in SUN if you are postpaid. The call can have a maximum of 1 hour per call, then it gets cut, then just call again, compared to Globe UNLI Call with 12 minutes interval. 12 Minutes VS 1 Hour? 😀
- The signal is kind of good too for SUN nowadays. I got no problem using SUN here in Quezon City, Manila, and other parts of NCR.
- BBM is cool. Got no problem with this too.
So far, I’m enjoying this one, only the BB Social gets in the way. Facebook and Twitter pisses me of. I guess the EDGE factor also gives the reason why it’s slow.
I rate this plan 6.5/10.
Got this plan too? You can comment your feedback too!